Sunday 20 November 2016

An Update On My Dilema

So first of all a massive thank you to everyone who offered me your support. Sometimes it really does help to talk to complete strangers!!!
So I thought I would give you a little update on the situation.
Me and my boyfriend have talked and in all honesty at this present moment this relationship is coming to a crashing halt. It quite frankly does not work anymore.
But I have said that if things do not change with in a week then it will be for deffo over.
So far he has been quite good he texts when he says he will text ect but I still don't feel any different. There is still a part of me that knows that the good boyfriend act wont last. I know that if we stay together in a few weeks or a month things will go back to shit again.
But we will see. he is planning some sort of super surprise day on Tuesday so I will let you all now how that goes.

As always
Love Hayley Beth XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment