Tuesday 15 November 2016

A Bit of a Dilema

Hi Guys!!!
So basically I need  bit of advice.
Right so my boyfriend works nights and when he isn't working he is asleep like he could be asleep for 24 hours. Now I understand that this means we wont see each other as much as would be desired but it has now got to the point where he no longer even so much as texts me to say hi or anything.
He just says 'well it ain't my fault im working'
Ok I understand you work but you get a break what is your excuse?
He also does not seem to care that we might not actually see each other for weeks at a time because all he does is sleep.
I really don't know what to do any more. Like I have tried. I stay up at night so that I can talk to him on his break and then he never calls and I then end up going to work the next day absolutely shattered.
It has also got to the point where I have given up making plans with him because he just never wakes up and ends up standing me up.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Please tweet me with your advice.

Thank you
Love Hayley Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment