Tuesday 22 November 2016

The Big Surprise Day- part 1

So after not hearing from my boyfriend for a good 24 hours. I still didn't have a clue what today would entail. I decided to give him a call and he has quite simply told me we are going for a freaking meal. Not gonna lie but I am thoroughly disappointed. this day was his way of fixing this relationship showing that he does care and I am sorry if I sound ungrateful but a poxy meal!!!
Like I was expeccting a day of christmas shopping in Bristol or at least something a little bit more exciting than a meal at the quays. which by the way is where we always freaking go!!!!
At this present moment he has done nothing to say this relationship is good we are awesome if anything I feel as though he has put no thought or care into today.
This is so frustrating.
I will be back later.

As always
Love Hayley Beth XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment