Thursday 24 November 2016

What I Bought Today ¦ 23rd November 2016

Hello there. Now  first of all I wanted to apologise for the super depressing post yesterday. I was quite obviously full of emotion after the days events and I just needed a way in which to express those feelings.
But I have some exciting news!!!!
I am going to try and post a blog every single day for the next year over both of my blogs!!! So if I do something fun or I go to a new restaurant, I by some new stuff or if in the very distant future I go on a date I will be bringing all of you guys along with me on this blog!!! But if I am doing something crafty of related to my shop I will be posting over on my other blog.

So today's post, as you can see from the title is 'what i bought today'.
now as you can expect I'm still not feeling great, but one way that I find cheers me up; and I bet a load of you will feel the same, is going shopping!!!!
Now this isn't going to be a way in which I brag about what I have got or a place for me to show off how much money I have got because seriously I don't have that much money, like I work a normal job in a betting shop, I live on my own and pay my own bills, so this is just the day to day things i treat myself to.


So I'm guessing at this point you will want to know 'what did Hayley buy today then'
Well first of all I bought some makeup. Now I am no expert when it comes to makeup so I don't spend much on it. Like you will literally never catch me buying MAC or Benefit. I just stick to the good value cruelty free brands I know.
So I absolutely love NYX Soft Matt Lip Cream and because it is now officially winter I decided I need a couple of darker shades. So I bought two of these; one is Prague and the other is Monte Carlo. I just find these super easy to use and they are so light weight so you can easily slip them into your  purse. So these were both £5.50 each and I bought them from Boots.




Now the next item I bought was also by NYX, and that is mascara. Now I have never tried  their mascara before but the packaging is just so beautiful I had to buy it. I bought two different mascaras the first one is called 'more to love' which i think is more of your everyday mascara and the second is called 'badunkadunk' mow this will be the mascara I where out at parties and when I get super dressed up. These were both £6.50 and also from Boots.




And the final bit of make up I bought today was my absolute essential powder by collection. I absolutely love their Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder. It is amazing now I always use this with their Colour Match foundation as it just makes me look a little less shiny and gives me amazing coverage. So this was also from boots and I think they must have some sort of promotion on collection makeup at the moment because when I looked at my receipt I had 20p off. So normally it would cost me £4.19 but today I managed to get it for £3.99



Now as many of you know I am a massive Harry Potter fan. So of course I had to buy something Potter themed. Now I'm not going to lie Waterstones can be pretty pricey but today they pleased me!!!
So here is what I bought!!! Of course it was Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. I have sen so many good reviews about this book and I cannot wait to read it. I'm not sure how I will feel about reading it as a play but  we will see. So usually this book would cost you £20 but I got it with £5 off so it only cost me £15



So lets not stop there I also bought the original screen play of Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I am going to watch the film tomorrow which I cannot wait for but seriously this book is BEAUTIFUL. Like seriously I have never seen a book so gorgeous and don't get me started on that new book  smell!!!. So this one also had a little bit of money off so instead of it costing me £16.99 it only cost £8.49



So stepping away from Harry Potter I also bought Zoe Suggs latest book. Now I have loved this series since it started. In fact I was diagnosed with anxiety maybe just before or just after the first book came out and it really helped me get to grips with it all. Now I currently don't have a copy of the first book as I'm not sure if I told you but Ben's (my now ex boyfriends :'[) former foster sister ruined it. Like it destroyed my faith in humanity. When I got the book back I actually cried. I have never seen such a mistreated book in all my life. It was soul destroying. So if anyone does have a hard back copy of the first girl online book please let me have it!!! So like the others this one wasn't full price. Normally it would cost you £12.99 but I was able to get it today for only £6.49



And Finally in order to plan all of these lovely blogs for you guys I bought a new notebook. Now I definitely spent more on this notebook than I have spent on a notebook like ever but it is an important notebook and is slightly gorgeous. It is a beautiful pastel pink with rose gold polka dots with a little motto (not sure if that is the right word) that says 'you look lovely'. It also came with a pencil that attaches to the spine of the notebook and all of the pages have this sparkly rose gold edging to them that makes me so happy inside!!! Now this was also on offer at £5.99 instead of its normal price of £8.99 at WHSmiths.















So thank you for reading this, if you want to buy anything that I have mentioned in this blog all the links are bellow and please send me any photos of you with these items using the hash tag #lovehayleybeth Also if you have any recommendations of any books or make up I should try out leave me a comment or tweet me @lovehayleybeth
Tomorrow I will be letting you know what I think of McDonald's new Christmas menu for 2016 So I hope you Will join me then!!!

Much Love
Hayley Beth XXX




Links to items featured: NYX lip creams
                                       NYX lush lashes mascara-more to love
                                       NYX lush lashes mascara-badunkadunk
                                       Collection Lasting Perfection Powder
                                       Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
                                       Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
                                       Girl Online-Going Solo
                                       Rose Gold Notebook

My social media: Twitter
                             Instagram
                             Snapchat- lovehayleybeth
                             Other blog

No comments:

Post a Comment