Thursday 3 August 2017

Overnight Oats: Vanilla and Honey

I am currently trying to eat healthier in the bid to lose a bit of weight. One of my friends recently suggested trying over night oats. Not really knowing what I could do with them I turned to my best friend Pinterest. There are so many great ideas on there that I have decided to share a new flavour with you every week!

Vanilla and Honey

As the title of this blog suggested this weeks flavour is a simple vanilla and honey. 

What you will need:

  • mason jar
  • rolled oats (I used Quaker oats)
  • milk of your choice (I used soya milk)
  • Vanilla yoghurt of your choice (I used Alpro Soya plant based yoghurt)
  • vanilla extract
  • clear runny honey
Now I didn't actually use specific measurements I just did it by eye, but what you need to remember is that the mixture will thicken over night as the oats absorb the milk. 
Once you have filled your jar with all the ingredients make sure the lid is done up tight and shake it! Then all you have to do is leave it in the fridge over night. It is as simple as that!


 
How amazing does it look! I can't wait to try as many different flavours as possible! Comment your favourite combination and I will be sure to make it!


If you fancy giving this recipe a go make sure to tag me on my social media accounts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment