Saturday 5 August 2017

BirchBox August

The world has moved on from unicorns (much to my dismay) and everyone wants to be a full-time mermaid!
This month BirchBox have tried to make that a reality with this absolutely gorgeous box. I have had BirchBox a year now and quite simply this is my favourite box of theirs!
So let's get down to the contents. When I opened the box all I could think was this looks a bit empty...

So What Did I Get?


  • Spectrum Collections A05 brush in Bomb Shell
  • LOC One and Done Shadow stick in Rock Steady
  • Number 4 Sugar Texturising Spray
  • Merci Handy in Hello Sunshine
  • Huygens Supernature Cream



The one thing I am glad about receiving is the texturizing spray. I find it so hard to find a good texturizing spray at an affordable price (rrp £20). 
I have also been looking for a new shadow stick. So when I saw this copper beauty I was over the moon! I find using Shadow Sticks far easier than traditional shadow pallets as they offer more precision and are just so easy to use.
I know my house mat will love the face cream as she quite simply loves all French made products.
Finally can we please appreciate how gorgeous this brush is? The bristles are so soft and although this is the mermaid box this brush is my own little bit of unicorn!

What did you get in your BirchBox this month? Let me know in the comments!

If you would like to get BirchBox for the first time click here (you also get £5 off!!) and you can get your own gorgeous box and Spectrum Collects Brush!





No comments:

Post a Comment