Tuesday 1 August 2017

Gloucester Food Festival 2017

Gloucester Food Festival is the event of the summer in Gloucester so it was only right that it rained during my visit!

For three days at the end of July, Gloucester Quays transforms the Docks into a feast of wonderful food and handmade items. From vegan chocolate cake (I highly recommend!) to fudge and cheese. There is something for everyone.

I visited on the first day of the festival (Friday) with one of my best friends Kirstie (a budding blogger and handmade creator). This was her first time visiting the Food Festival and I just loved showing her around.

Every year the festival just gets better and better, with this year being the first that absolutely anyone can watch the demonstrations! The festival is completely free and is set in the beautiful Historic Docks. Not only is there the chance to try the fantastic food but there is a great range of alcoholic beverages available also!

Live music is also being played throughout the weekend, while we were there a lovely band were playing some delightful acoustic covers.

If you get the chance to visit Gloucester Quays for any of the brilliant markets and festivals they host, do it! And whats better you can also treat yourself to some discount designer shopping while you are at it!












Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth
Email

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like they had something for everyone! I'm loving the look of those crafty stalls :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from nearby (Bristol) and a friend recently posted about the GFF on Insta. I'm traveling for work right now and so gutted I'm not around to attend! I love Gloucester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This festival is unique just wish I can visit this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun, looking forward for a visit to this!

    ReplyDelete