Sunday 29 September 2013

underground festival


I wasn't originally gonna go to underground this year but am I glad I did!!!
For those of you who don't know what I am on about, underground festival is a free gig with loads of local bands playing.
This year I met a couple of new friends who are pretty awesome lol!!!
So we mainly hung around the LAB Records stage and watched Canary Swing, Katie Sky, and Anavae!!!
Canary Swing a couple of songs from their ep which is available on iTunes!!! But they also sung when there is milkshake on the table which I absolutely love!!!
Katie Sky's music was very chill with everyone sat on the floor just relaxing which I really liked! And I have to say I am now a fan of hers!!!
So finally it was Anavae's turn. They have come all the way from London and rocked the place!!! I have been following them for about a year and this was the first time I had seen them live.
Some time for you to see what it was all about. It is photo time!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment