Wednesday 18 September 2013

Lemonade Mouth

So I bought Lemonade Mouth on DVD after recently reading the book and I have to say that I was pretty pleased with it. OK yes some things were slightly different but that is what you expect from a film these days!!! Overall I think it stayed pretty close to the books story line.
I have to say that Wen wasn't how I imagined him but then again i am not sure how I really imagined him if I am completely honest.
So just in case you haven't read the book or watched the film (which you really should and in that order) here is the basic story line: five kids from completely different backgrounds with completely different story lines meet at a detention in the music room and completely unintentionally create some music. because they are so good together they decide to form a band.
I loved it and I really think you will too!!!
as normal here are the amazon links for the book and DVD!!!!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lemonade-Mouth-ebook/dp/B005G37T6E/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1379521329&sr=1-1&keywords=lemonade+mouth
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lemonade-Mouth-DVD-Bridgit-Mendler/dp/B004YJZ8AA/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1379521329&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=lemonade+mouth

As always thank you for reading and supporting me and please follow me if you love me enough!!!!
Love Hayley Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment