Saturday 28 September 2013

the past

It has been around a year since me and my best friend stopped talking or should I say she stopped talking to  me. I am not entirely sure why we stopped talking we just did. This is something that really makes me sad. You may be wondering why I am writing about this now so I shall tell you. I saw her at work today. she was with her sister and she smiled and said 'hi' but it felt like she really was annoyed that she had seen me. because of that I felt like crying. I had to stop what i was doing for a moment to realise that we will never be friends again. I guess I should have realised when she ignored my Facebook messages or never got back to me when i tried to arrange to meet up. I really tried but at the end of the day at least I have finally acknowledged that the friendship is over.
If the person this is about is reading this I want you to know that I do miss you but never mind just like Noah and the Whale says life goes on.
with love Hayley Beth :(

No comments:

Post a Comment