Sunday 13 August 2017

Let's GoCustomized

As you already know my very talented friend created me my fabulous logo recently so when a company called Go Customized approached me to create my own personalised phone case there was only one design I was going to choose!

Go Customized is a Dutch company based in Amsterdam. They create customised phone cases, Bluetooth speakers, notebooks, power banks, USB cards and earbud cases all of which you can personalise with your photos and designs!

The design process is really easy, all you have to do is choose the colour of the item you would like, upload your image and position it where you would like to on the item and that's it! You pay for it and choose your shipping option!

I think my favourite part of the process is when Go Customized sends you this video showing you how they create your new phone case.
https://vimeo.com/221561745
I couldn't figure out how to add it to the post properly, I apologise.

The delivery was also super quick, taking only two business days!

I chose to order a white hard case for my iPhone 6, this would have cost me £13.99 And here it is! I am so in love with it!




Create your own here and I would love to see them when they arrive! Let me know in the comments what you think!




Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth
Email

Pinterest



Although this product was sent to me for free in return for the promotion of their business all opinions are mine and I would only consider writing about products I genuinely like and would use.

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is awesome! I never thought to make a phone case out of my logo but now I totally want to do it! Yours came out so cute and I love that they have the video of how they make it! Thanks for the cool post and idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeek, this is superb. I would love to have a phone case with my website logo on it! I checked out the link but they are not in Canada yet. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I would've never thought to do a custom case for my phone! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! I would love to have a personalized phone case. I'm sure it would take longer than 2 days to come to the US...that is if they even ship here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea!! Personalized, chic, and cute design! Thank you for this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am going to have to check this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,this phone case looks very good. I want to get one.

    ReplyDelete