Friday 4 August 2017

It's all Starting to Feel Real Now!

Before now it felt like my blog was just a bit of fun, a bit of a hobby in fact. But things are about to change!
Over the last month, I have been trying to lay down the foundations of this blog becoming something! The first step in doing so was to get me a logo. I originally wanted something that 'represented me' it was full of unicorns and bright pink. Yes if you looked at it, you would say 'oh that must be Hayley's' but it wasn't quite right. After several doodles (including a random ice cream sundae!) I finally found the one!

Now I have no designing skills what so ever so I enlisted the expertise of graphic designer supreme Cameron Stroud to help. Now I have to say Cameron must be a saint if he was able to deal with me! I'm not very good at making decisions and would often give him several options for him to choose from but ultimately he did an amazing job!

So here it is!




You may have also noticed the lovely cover picture at the top of this blog! This was also designed and created by Cameron!


Don't they look fantastic! So if you are looking for a fantastic logo designed by a lovely guy look no further! Cameron is able to cater for almost anything and as I said before he has the patience of a saint. Here is just some of what he can do:

Price List:

Logo Design: from £60
Cover Picture Design: from £30
Posters: from £50
Website Design: from £500
Business Card Design: from £25
All prices include VAT. All prices correct at time of publishing.

Please send all enquiries to camwolf16@gmail.com If you could let him know that you found his details on my blog that would be brilliant, I don't get any commission from it but it is just useful for him!

August is going to be a lot of fun for my blog with some very big changes coming soon! I can't wait!!! 

But until then
Love Hayley Beth XXX






17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know that feeling of "real". Getting a logo created is something I may about in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when you do I highly recommend Cameron!

      Delete
  2. Hey Hayley! Welcome to the blogging world!
    Definitely a great move with a logo, really sets you up for your next adventure! :D

    Zoe | The Rambles of Nuggetstump

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes im happy for ya thats the next stop im taking is making a logo good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you give Cameron an email then! I'm sure he will do a great job for you!

      Delete
  4. This is wonderful! Congratulations!

    Nikki
    www.bonjourblackbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a great feeling to get your logo! It made me feel like such an official blogging business. I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My logo is still a work in progress but yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats on your logo Hayley! It's very cute, Cameron did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good! I tried to design my own and gave up! I should really hire someone to make one for me but I'm so stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so particular and knew exactly what I wanted in my head that I must have driven Cameron crazy but he was brilliant and will design it to your exact specifications! Honestly getting him to do it was the best decision I have actually made for my blog!

      Delete
  9. Good luck with the blogging Hayley! Your logo looks great!
    Kate x | http://katelovestravel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you! I'm so happy your investing your time and money into making your blog something more than a hobby. Congratas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on officially launching your blog, love! Can't wait to read all the great things you will be posting here.. Having a logo is definitely important especially if you want to look professional to prospect brands you want to collab with so congrats on making that step!! Will definitely check out Cameron's work for future references! Thanks for recommending <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your logo is super cute, congrats! I am a sucker for floral stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know your pain and triumphs! I've been love for only a month now and it's been nothing short of a true job to get it going! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete