Friday 14 July 2017

Birch Box July

Now I know I'm not a major girly girl or super into makeup. But I am obsessed with this month's BirchBox.

So, first of all, let's talk about the box. Now I never keep the box instead I recycle them and use my existing storage. But this month's box is so beautiful. Who doesn't love palm trees and a sunset!



Now onto the contents. So I never get any of the cool stuff like makeup brushes or hair brushes, but this month I got tangle teaser!!! My hair gets so knotty so this is absolutely brilliant! Now the excitement is over onto the rest of my goodies. This month every box had a Benefit lip and cheek tint. I received the Cha Cha Tint which is an orange sort of colour.
Now in this hot weather, we are all relying on our deodorant so much. So when I saw the Native Unearthed coconut & vanilla Natural Deodorant Balm. This stuff is so much better than your normal can. You apply it directly to your underarm and they smell like vanilla all day. Honestly, there is really no going back!!!
Every night I use micellar water. So when I saw the Balance Me Flash Cleanse Micellar water I was stoked. Containing camomille it will be a brilliant help when it comes to relaxing at the end of the day.
I'm currently struggling with super dry hair so I cannot wait to use Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery. So far nothing has worked but I live in hope.
Finally the last item I received a Kensie Eau De Parfum sample. It is a lovely floral scent that is perfect for the summer.






Now because I am just a really nice person I have a lovely referral code for Y'all. Just enter D4Z9G or click here and sign up today! You will not regret it!!!

Do you get a subscription box that you think I should try? Let me know in the comments!!!

As always
Love Hayley Beth XXX



Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth
Email


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing what you get in these boxes! Great post thanks for sharing lovely xx Imogen

    www.imogenrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete