Thursday 13 July 2017

Anxiety Talks|Notebooks and Journals

Hello, my lovelies!!
Now I know I only posted a blog yesterday but this is gonna be a regular thing! I'm getting on this blogging stuff!!

So let's get down to it.

So the biggest way I filter all of my thoughts are writing. Writing in my journal is the only way I have been able to get through this past month. When I am really struggling with a certain something (don't really want to go into it right now) I write a letter. I tell him everything I am feeling and everything I want to tell him. As soon as the pen hits the paper I feel my worries and anxieties leave me.
I find I often cry as I write, but to me, this is just another form of release.

To me a journal also needs to represent you, you need to love it it is an extension of your mind. Because or this I always get the best. I love that new notebook smell so I buy notebooks all of the time. I am slightly obsessed.

So when two brilliant Notebook companies told be they were gonna send me some notebooks I might have done a little dance!!! A massive thank you to Noted in Style and Mount Street Printers for making this post possible. How beautiful are these books!







I also have a discount code for all of you guys. A brilliant company called Unique Planners have let me give you a fantastic 15% discount. Just use code HAYLEY15
Now if you like more contemporary notebooks check out The Bookery and make sure you use discount code HAYLEY15 for an awesome 15% discount.

I am also going to give one of you readers two of these amazing notebook!!! All you need to do is comment on this post!!! Giveaway ends on the 31st July 2017 at midday.

As Always
Love Hayley Beth XXX



Noted In Style
Mount Street Printers
Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth
Email

14 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have something that helps you. I always kept a diary from when I was 12 but stopped when they ended up with someone else and I was worried people had read them I didn't want to. Never truly got back into it again because I worry about upsetting people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I don't know what I would do with out my journals.

      Delete
  2. I love a good notebook and you can never have too many in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Perfect for my studies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with buying notebooks, too! That green one is gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, is this open internationally? I am from India

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just started a bullet journal and I feel it's helping me having space to write and get things out of my head

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never have too many notebooks ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you've found your outlet and you're bold enough to share it. I know when things are moving too fast, and I am feeling overwhelmed I sit and write every thought down to declutter my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog. You can also read our blog :
    Notebook for business

    ReplyDelete