Thursday 5 January 2017

Sale Shopping

Hello there!!!
So it is that time of year where we are all bloody skint from Christmas and the shops decide to have a sale!!!
Now I'm not going to lie I haven't done all that much sale shopping this year as I have had to sort out things for my new job but I did pop into Debenhams and have a look at what they had going on in there.
So I spent a total of £17.55 and bought four items.
So the first item you will have already seen on my snapchat if you follow me there and that is a flash light that attaches to your phone via your headphone jack. so this was £5 down from £10














The second item i bought was as a beautiful clutch purse and key ring that was £6 down from £12. it is a lovely gold with the words 'saving for adventure' debossed along the front.



So the next item was a lovely makeup set from Academy of Colour. The set I picked was the REDS lips collection and it contains a lipstick, lip gloss, liquid lipstick, lip gloss crayon and a lip pencil. I can't wait to try these out!!! They were £4 down from £8














The Final item I got was a set of two lip crayons in a pink shade and a purple shade which I cant wait to use!!! These were £2.50 down from £5














So I hope you enjoyed reading this and you managed to find a few bargains of your own. Why not comment what your best sale bargain has been this year.

Much Love
Hayley Beth XXX


Facebook
Twitter
Depop
Shop
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment