Friday 6 January 2017

Over Thinking | Anxiety Talks

Part of my anxiety is that I over think literally everything. For example I could go on a date and then not hear from the guy, my brain will spend 100% of its time creating scenarios (some of which are so unrealistic it is stupid) as to why he hasn't replied and I end up believing them.
Over thinking is definitely the one thing that affects me more than anything else. I am scared that it will prevent me from meeting people and taking on opportunities that I will never get offered again.
I think that it is one thing that I don't know how to control and that is definitely what bugs me the most and get me down.
If anyone does have any advice as to how i can control this I would be so appreciative. How do you stop it?



I know this was just a short post today, but this is just something that has really been bugging me the last week or so.

As always
Much love

Hayley Beth XXX


Facebook
Twitter
Depop
Shop
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment