Tuesday 3 January 2017

My New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!!
Now honestly who is already fed up of hearing people say that to you, let me so those hands!!!
Now I don't usually set myself any new years resolutions as I am just really rubbish at sticking to them, so this year I am going to do something a little different!!!
I am going to set myself some rules to follow. And to make sure I am reminded of them everyday I have made my self a cool little print out that I will pop in a cool frame and hang on the wall.
This year I want to be happy, I don't want my anxiety to be getting the better of my any more. I want to want to get out of bed every day and accomplish something. But most of all I want to laugh a genuine laugh.

In order to do this I'm going to follow these rules:


  • Do one thing every day that makes you happy
  • Don't take everything personally 
  • Don't let anyone dull your sparkle 
  • Think positive and positive things will happen
  • Chase your dreams


There are also a couple of goals I want to achieve this year. 
The first thing is I want to learn to drive. I am 20 and currently rely on my best friend to drive us everywhere and really it would be nice for us to drive somewhere with out the risk of being killed!!!
Secondly I want to travel abroad. This does mean I will need to get my butt in to gear and actually apply for my passport but I really do need to escape this country for a little while.
And my final goal is to be able to finally start thinking about getting my very own place. As much as I love living in a house share it isn't my own space. I want to be able have parties and actually have my family over for Christmas instead of them having to put up with me!!!



Hopefully I can achieve all of this!!! 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Comment what your new years resolutions are and we can see if we can stick at them together!!!!

Much love
Hayley Beth XXX


Facebook
Twitter
Depop
Shop
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment