Saturday 22 February 2014

Graze Box

Today I thought I would share a little freebie with you guys. For the last month I have been getting a graze box. I actually love it!!! So because of it I thought that I would give you guys a little present!!! I have a special offer for you that means you can have your 1st, 5th and 10th box free. You can get the box as often as every week or just once a month. You can get snacks ranging from seed and nut selections to their very own special brownie. For a mere fiver you really cannot go wrong.
the graze brownie
Get me a graze box!!!!!
So just click on the link above an away you go!!!
I hope you enjoy your box as much as I have been enjoying mine!!!!
As always
Love Hayley Beth
P.S. can I just say a big thank you to everyone who read my last blog it means a great deal as it was something that was personal to me and the fact that it has the most views out of any of my blogs is an amazing feat. But if you haven't read it yet here it is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment