Friday 9 December 2016

DIY IT!!! Weekly Planner Board

Heeeellloooo!!!!
So first off I apologise for not publishing this sooner I've just been super busy of late. But here it is!!! Now this is going to be a new series that I will try to do weekly; at the moment it is called DIY IT!!! But I am looking for a better name so please comment your suggestions!!!

So what you will need:

  • Poster board in your desired colour
  • Card suitable for printing on
  • Hot glue gun
  • Craft knife
  • Metal organiser pots (I'm not really sure what they are called!!!)
  • Sticky back plastic
I used an A2 sized poster board but you can use any size depending on where you want to put your planner. I found my planner template on pinterest but obviously it you are more creative than me you can make your own. once you have your weekly planner print it on to your card and cover it is sticky back plastic. If you have a laminating machine that will also work. 
I then found some cool quotes to also print on to card and obviously I had to include a Harry Potter quote!!!!
Attach the planner and quotes to the poster board using double sided tape.
I then found some pen pots to stick to the poster board using a glue gun. In one pot I have put my whiteboard pens and in the other I have put my pills and multivitamins. 
I wanted to hang my board up to I just attached a piece of twine to the back of the board with the hot glue gun!!!
And hey presto you have yourself a weekly planner board. 
Please if you make one please share your pictures on instagram using #lovehayleybeth and I will be liking and sharing my favourites!!!!










Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it and I will speak to you again soon!!!!


Love Hayley Beth XXX


Snapchat: lovehayleybeth

No comments:

Post a Comment