Wednesday 13 April 2016

Busy Bee!!!

Hello my lovelies!!!
I have been a very busy bee recently. First of all I have started working in a lovely new store of which I am enjoying thoroughly!!! Secondly I have been exercising my creativity by creating a beautiful line of necklaces. What I have made are not necessarily high end fashion but they are something that I think are beautiful. They are simple charm necklaces made of black cord and antique bronze charms and pendants.
In the future I want to be able to use quartz and crystal pendants. I would also like to create a line of bracelets and earrings.

My necklaces are available on depop, you can find me by searching lovehayleybeth. All my necklaces start at £3 and can be fully customised to fit your personality. If you don't have depop and don't want to download it you can email me at lovehayleybeth@gmail.com to order a custom design and payment can be done via paypal.

For further updates on jewellery making adventure please keep your eye on my jewellery blog lovehayleybethjewellery.blogspot.co.uk 


As always
Love Hayley Beth XXX


 

No comments:

Post a Comment