Wednesday 20 April 2016

A Realisation

On Sunday my boyfriends family and I decided to go for a walk up coopers hill. It was a lovely day, the sun was shining, it was quite frankly wonderful.
I only managed to get half way up the hill. I didn't realise quite how unfit I was. My back was in agony and my chest was tight. I felt truly pathetic. I couldn't believe that I was unable to walk up a hill that only a few months ago I was able to climb easily. I know that I have put on a considerable amount of weight in that time but I hadn't quite realised what effect that had had on me apart from the need for more clothes.
Because of this I/ have decided to try and get back to the old me of sorts. I am going to try and eat healthier and start walking more. I don't just mean walking into town instead of getting the bus, I mean going for walks up Robinswood Hill and down the canal. eventually I hope to be fit enough to start jogging and eventually running again.
I am not trying to reach an unrealistic body goal, I am just trying to be healthier and fitter and happier with myself.

I will keep you up to date with my progress. I won't claim to be an expert, I will just share what I am doing and what works for me.

As always
Love Hayley Beth XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment