I have to say it went rather well or at least I hope it did. I was lucky and got two questions on human rights and then two very nice questions about NCS.
Any way a lot has happened since I last blogged over two months ago now I think. so here goes:
- I was called a psychotic bitch by someone who doesn't really know me
- I had my hair highlighted for the first time
- I helped plan a sixth form party which has now been cancelled
- I may or may not of temporarily stole a teachers trainers in order to get the netball trophy back
- I have managed to put on a stone and 2 pounds
- and finally I am going to be leaving school on Monday
Any way on to my future. I am currently looking for full time employment, preferably with in human resources as this for some strange reason that not many people can get their heads around I really enjoy it. Strange huh!!! I am also hoping to do NCS which is a great programme aimed at 16-17 year olds. Basically it is two weeks away from home at residential's and then you do about a week helping out in your community and making a difference. You also get to go to one big graduation party!!! In my local area of Gloucester you have to pay £35 but this is given back to you on completion of the programme. This scheme is only available in England and Northern Ireland so sorry to all you guys around the word!!!
I would also like to work at Glastonbury Festival with Greenpeace next year and I would also love to work as a councillor at Camp America.
I hope you guys will continue to follow me on my adventures in the coming years and I thank you for all the support you have given me through this blog by just reading it.
As always my lovelies
Love Hayley Beth xxx