Sunday 18 June 2017

Thank You For Giving Me a Kick Up the Butt

I wrote this a little while ago. I was in a pretty bad place too scared to even leave the house. The reason I didn't post it originally is because I didn't quite understand why I had written it. It was one of those moments where the words just appeared on the screen, I wasn't even aware that I was typing.
I shared these words with a close friend of mine and he made me realise that there are so many paths that I can take, just because I haven't discovered what I want to do it doesn't mean my life is over.

Since that conversation I have done a lot of thinking and dreaming and I have decided to pursue writing. I understand it is an incredibly hard scene to crack but I'm just going to give it a go.
I've also realised that there is nothing keeping me in Gloucester, so if an opportunity arises that requires me to move I am going to go for it.

So here it is. I'm not sure what it is but it is here for you to read.


I'm sat here staring in to space feeling lost in this world.
Not sure what to do or where to go.
I see people, they know what path they are on and how to get to where they are going.
I am lost.
I am confused.
I am 21 without focus.
Even my tears have no meaning.
Where did I go wrong?
What did I do?
I have no voice or no feeling.
I am numb with no sense.
Where do I go and where did I come from?
Is there meaning to this life or am I just waiting to die?






Twitter
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment