Friday 5 May 2017

Etsy Finds: TiritaCase



Well it has been far too long since I have done an Etsy Finds post. But I am back and hopefully this will become more of a regular thing.
Now today's post is all about an awesome store called TiritaCase. They create these super awesome monogrammed phone cases in so many pretty designs.
So I bought two. One of which is of course unicorn themed and the other is a super summery flower design.

How adorable do they look!!!  I cant wait to take some instagram worthy selfies with these!!!

Tiritacase does so many designs including marble patterns and galaxy patterns.

Personalised Galaxy UniverseStars Space Nebula Initials Custom Phone Case For Iphone & Samsung 3D Full Wrap Hard Cover Gift TCGALAXY
Personalised Silver Marble Printed Glitter Initials Custom Phone Case For Iphone & Samsung 3D Full Wrap Hard Cover Gift

So these cases are £7.99 plus postage and are made in Bristol in the UK. Seriously go check them out I know I will be buying so many of these phone cases in the future!!!!

Do you have an Etsy store? Should I review one of your products? If so drop me an email and maybe you will be featured in my next Etsy Finds post!!!!


As always
Love Hayley Beth XXX

Facebook
Twitter
Depop
Instagram
Snapchat: lovehayleybeth
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment