Wednesday 16 April 2014

Etsy Finds: Adnil Creations

Hello!!!
This months Etsy Pick is Adnil Creations . Adnil Creations create vinyl stickers for your home and car bumper. they have been operating since November of 2013 and in that time they have sold over 180 stickers.
I had a great experience with Adnil Creations, they are really friendly and are always happy to receive your own designs or for you to adapt their existing designs. I wanted a Vampire Academy sticker for my laptop. Because Vampire academy is not really that big yet commercially I had to request a custom design. I received it today and I am immensely proud with it. It took me a while to transfer the sticker to my laptop but it was worth it in the end.
If you have any Etsy stores you think I should review please send them to lovehayleybeth@gmail.com with the subject line Etsy Finds.
As always
Love Hayley Beth xxx


I Solemnly Swear I'm Up To No Good - Quote Vinyl Wall Decal

No Jaffa Cakes are left in this vehicle overnight -  car bumper sticker vinyl decal




No comments:

Post a Comment